Your personal Alpbachtal Card is included in the room price and will be handed to you at arrival. Take advantage of countless all-inclusive services and several extra bonuses to make the most of your winter holiday in Alpbachtal.
- The Alpbachtal Card is your bus ticket! Trips with the Regiobus are included within the 10 resorts of Alpbach, Brandenberg, Breitenbach, Brixlegg, Kramsach, Kundl, Münster, Radfeld, Rattenberg and Reith im Alpbachtal.
- Guests arriving by train to Wörgl or Jenbach may use the VVT buses to reach their resort (and back, of course) by producing a valid booking confirmation or accommodation voucher.
- During the skiing season, numerous bus services shuttle back and forth to the lift stations: Wiedersbergerhornbahn, Pöglbahn in Inneralpbach or to the Reitherkogelbahn in Reith im Alpbachtal.
- Daily tennis in the Kramsach tennis hall
- Air rifle shooting in Breitenbach
- curling in Breitenbach
- WiFi use
- Cemetery Museum & discount in the museum shopn
- Kramsach: Skiing is free of charge for children up to age 15.
- Brandenberg: Skiing is free of charge for children up to age 15. Not applicable on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and for night skiing (on these days normal tariffs apply!).
- guided snowshoe hiking in Alpbach, Reith i.A., Brandenberg
- guided torchlight walk in Alpbach, Reith i.A., Kramsach and Münster
- guest biathlon in Brandenberg
- use of the region’s cross-country skiing trails
- panoramic winter map available at all tourist information offices in the region
- toboggan hire from Hauserwirt in Münster
- skiing and sports equipment hire
- shopping & gastronomy
- winter sports & outdoor activities
- Services for all weathers
- » Alpbachtal Wintercard